WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES… YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS WILL TELL YOU IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR TRUSTING THEM AND NOT DOING YOUR OWN RESEARCH ABOUT THE CAR. WEST COAST AUTO SALES THEY COST ME $11,760.34 IN ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION REPLACEMENT AFTER 2 WEEKS THAT I HAD MY MERCEDES… PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD GO TO JAIL FOR FRAUD!!

Where should I start… I live in North Hollywood California and my name is Charlie. I found West Coast Auto Sales' website http://www.wcautosales.com on Internet sam@wcautosales.com . Their website looked very promising and professional… which is all a false appearance with all the pictures and the modern look. Anyway, after finding them on the internet, I decided to give them a call.

I was looking at a 2006 Mercedes SLK320 Stick shift, which they had… long story short, I scheduled an appointment and went to Montclair from North Hollywood to check out the car.

Once I got there, and asked to see the car… one of the "Exotic Looking" girls who was working the front desk, got the keys and came out to show me the car. We took the car for a drive, and I noticed that the clutch is a little soft, and the car would have somewhat of a tough time going into 1st gear. When we came back, I started dealing with "Sam", who is one of the top sales guys or I shall say a TOP LIAR! In the company. This guy started promising me things, and telling me that I can't find another car like the one I just test drove. He told me he can finance the car for me lower than the other dealership was promising me guaranteed!!

I told him, that's not my main concern. My concern is that the clutch on the car is completely worn out, so that needs to be changed before I can get the car. Or I can take it to the mechanic and have them check it out first. He said "OK, OK… NO PROBLEM!" We will take care of that for you, if you sign the papers TODAY! At this point I really liked the car, so I said ok… You promise to change the clutch for me, I will sign the papers… and that's what we did. I signed the papers… and he told me leave the car here and come back in 2 days it will be ready for pickup.

So after 2 days I called in, and NONE of these guys (Hijazi, Sam) SAM sam@wcautosales.com or ALI are available to answer my questions. Finally it took them about 3.5 days to answer my calls. They still didn't call me back… I wonder why. So they tell me my car is ready for pick up. I went down from North Hollywood to Montclair (almost 2 hour drive) to pick the car up. What I found was a little suspicious at first. The car was parked exactly where I left it the day of the purchase. There were all these sprinkler watermarks on it from sitting under the sun for 3 and half days, and when I took the car out of the lot… it felt exactly the same! (They lied to me to waste my grace period, so I can't return the car. I found this out after my mechanic looked at my car).

I was very disappointed, but I figured maybe I am being too picky. So bottom line is this! They NEVER Changed my clutch. They told me after (72 hour GRACE PERIOD was over), knowing that under contract I can't return the car. They gave me the WORST Financing Deal through their Bank, like 0.11% while SAM promised me 0.3%!!!

This was not enough, my transmission crashed after 2 weeks of owning the car. I called them back, they said it's your car now, you should think about how to fix it. My Mechanic was shocked when he took the transmission out! It was a replaced and misplaced transmission already, someone took it out and put it back in without calibration… the faulty transmission completely ruined my differential on the car and the "Engine Hub" that connects to the transmission! This whole thing cost me close to $12,000 in repairs. These guys wouldn't help me with anything!!! When I called them to tell them that my engine light was turning on earlier, the front desk would *** my chain and wouldn't transfer me to any of the sales guys. She would tell me "Check your gas cap" and she would tell me that she will have someone call me back.. NOBODY EVER CALLED ME BACK!! I tried suing them, but since the car was pre-owned, that did not work.

Do not buy a car from these guys… they are like child molesters. They do not care about you, your financial situation, your children, and your sickness. The only thing they care about is taking your money at that second, and walking behind the contract you sign at that moment. All of them should go to jail including SAM and ALI for all their lies and misinformation. I will never buy a car from West Coast Auto Sales in Montclair again! I will never recommend anybody to West Coast Auto Sales either. Save your money, and move on to another dealership that is not owned by sharks like these guys. There are tons of credible dealerships who can guarantee you the car with proof of service and maintenance papers.

Good Luck & God Bless!

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Had an Experience with West Coast Auto Sales?

Comments

haythoum
Montclair, California, United States #691840

This is a spam!!!

We never had an SLK 320 stick shift, second we couldn't find any charles D. in any of our records! We assume this is an act of defamation, since anyone can say anything! We give full warranty on engine and transmission, and never in 12 years of our history had a bad engine and a bad transmission in one car! he went extreme but real people with real reviews say the truth, read google, yelp etc...

I even offered him 50K$ to come forward and prove he purchased a car from us and his response told me he is a competitor.

Sam Hijazi

General Manager

Westcoast Auto Sales

to haythoum Los Angeles, California, United States #1179835

I also purchased a vehicle from westcoast and this story is real!They use high pressure sales tactics and nothing but lies to get you to sign the contract.

Not to mention all the add on stuff like gap insurance, accessories and window tint costing over $1500! They also raise the price of the car if you don't agree to their terms. Sad these guys don't care about their customers.

They are truly sharks, scammers, liers, schemers and players!

Don't be fooled by anything said by them it's all a bunch of lies.

and the reviews on yelp with 5 stars are fake people leaving feedback.Stay away they will Rip you OFF.......They are Satan